9.11.12

Card challenge winner ...

and my top three creations of my Pop Up card challenge.
It was very dffiicult for me to choose just one.
 so, my winner is

with this elegant and minimal xmas card. 
I really loved the use of red paper that shows in the inner of the presents
 and the vertical dotty letters.
 








                                               


but i also loved this three cards


with beautiful details and cute little stars, lovely colour combination and a whimsical snowman!

 


                                        
 
she made, a festive scene with lovely magnolias stamps and beautiful colours!

                                 
 
what i really loved in this card  is the bright ideas, like the carpet 
and the use of the photo in a frame!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Anastasia ! It was a great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πραγματικά δύσκολη απόφαση!
    Τα κορίτσια μεγαλούργησαν!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget